Trunk or Treat is a safe way to enjoy the Fall season with your family. For the last two years we we had rain and had to move the event inside. We liked it so much we decided to keep it inside this year as well! It's heated, safe, and provides much more parking! Kids can go from room to room to receive pre-packaged candy from costumed friends. DEC wanted to have this event to reach out to the community of Durham and to bring the community of DEC together. We also wanted to provide a safe place with non-scary costumes and decorations.
This event allows ages from 1-92 to get in on the fun!
This event will run from 3-5PM at Durham Evangelical Church.
Other important stuff
- Bathrooms are located in our building using the main entrance on the upper level
- If you are coming with your family, please stay with your children
Interested in being a part of this event?
There are many ways you can volunteer for this event. Check out the different areas below and send an email to the contact person to learn more.
Interested in decorating a trunk?
- Space is limited for registration. First come first served.
- Decorate your car in a theme and fill your trunk with pre-packaged candy
- Dress up to match the theme of your car
- Contact Hannah Ingram at email@example.com
Interested in helping out with parking?