Trunk or Treat is a safe way to enjoy the Fall season with your family. Kids can go from trunk to trunk to receive pre-packaged candy from costumed car owners. DEC wanted to have this event to reach out to the community of Durham and to bring the community of DEC together. We also wanted to provide a safe place with non-scary costumes and decorations.
This event allows ages from 1-92 to get in on the fun!
Parking for this event will be provided in the Durham Evangelical Church lower parking lot and a shuttle will be available from Oyster River High School. Parking attendants will be available to help with parking.
This event will run from 4-6PM at Durham Evangelical Church.
Other important stuff
- Bathrooms are located in our building using the main entrance on the upper level
- If you are coming with your family, please stay with your children
Interested in being a part of this event?
There are many ways you can volunteer for this event. Check out the different areas below and send an email to the contact person to learn more.
Interested in helping out with serving food?
Contact Jim & Elisha Quinney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in decorating a trunk?
- Space is limited for registration. First come first served.
- Decorate your car in a theme and fill your trunk with pre-packaged candy
- Dress up to match the theme of your car
- Contact Joel & Hannah Ingram at email@example.com
Interested in being a part of the greeting team?
Contact Rebecca Froning at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in helping out with parking?
For any other questions please contact Peg Wood at email@example.com