dec enjoys a great partnership with a couple of Christian organizations on the UNH campus: Intervarsity Christian Fellowship and Christian Impact.   Although our partnerships look different with each campus ministry, both are helping Christian students grow in their faith and introducing Jesus to students who are seeking truth and substance for their lives.

I N T E R V A R S I T Y

The members of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at the University of New Hampshire are a family, united by Christ.  It is committed to encouraging the pursuit of genuine faith through the study of God’s Word and regular fellowship gatherings called  “GIGs” – small groups of believing and non-believing students investigating God.   If you are interested in knowing more about this fellowship on UNH campus contact  ben_sturgill@ivstaff.org. dec is integrally involved with all three Intervarsity chapters: Athletes, Greeks, and Undergrads. We offer 4-6 week Bible studies every semester, as well as a discipleship program for students who earnestly desire to grow in faith.  We also assist with key events like New Student Outreach in the fall, various retreats, and Katrina Relief Urban Plunge (KRUP).

C H R I S T I A N   I M P A C T (Cru)

Christian Impact is part of Campus Crusade for Christ, an international movement of college students who follow Jesus Christ.  A fellowship committed to deepening our own relationships with God, in the context of healthy community, and using our gifts and talents to bless the world around us.  If you are interested in knowing more about this fellowship contact Tim Schuman at tim.schuman@uscm.org dec’s partnership with Christian Impact continues to develop.  We happily get involved with multiple events through out the year, seeking to meet this campus ministry’s needs wherever and whenever we can.